Saturday 13 June 2020

Innocent?



Green grass.
Green.
Grass.
The footsteps that sink into
Green grass.

Nature’s techno
Uncovers
Gliding stones
And on into 
Infinity.

But who am I,
Falling into earth,
Without the slightest
Qualm
As trees shimmer on either side?

That I would
Take root,
Feeling the grass
Growing 
Through me.

I want to roll
In its lushness
Until I become
Green
And moist.

Woody sentinels
To either side
That watch
Impassively
Like old friends.

Nothing perfect,
Not the same,
As biology goes on its way.
Clones are never the same
Cos lived experience.

Naked,
Touching
Skin;
What’s the connection?
Naargam.

Naturel in nature
When the fingers
Caress
The naked succulence
Between them.

Kaleidoscopic emotion
And frivolous intention
Meet in the consummation
Of biological
Seduction.

A rhythmic undulation
Without any cessation
Foretells the manifestation
Of desirous sweet
Libation.

Exposed to elements
And naked
Before the world,
I take my pleasure
In the emptiness.

A glint as something
Moves; I’m spied
By probing eyes.
In haste, I flee  inside,
Giggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment